Donate today to enter to win!
Welcome to Giving Away to Give Back, an initiative from Petcurean flagship brands GO! SOLUTIONS and NOW FRESH to rally much-needed donations for the Regional Animal Protection Society to help animals in need and their humans. Your donations will provide crucial resources including nutritional food, affordable veterinary care, and other programs and services that save and improve the lives of dogs and cats throughout British Columbia and beyond. As a token of our appreciation, we are giving away four amazing prize packs valued at over $900 each to four lucky winners. To enter for your chance to win, follow GO! SOLUTIONS and NOW FRESH on social media and fill out the form below to donate to RAPS during your preferred prize pack’s giveaway timeframe.
GO! SOLUTIONS Giveaway, August 15-23
- Two $900+ value prize packs up for grabs: Dog Hiking Kit & Cat Hiking Kit
- Find full details about our GO! SOLUTIONS Dog & Cat prize packs, including three months of premium pet food and an assortment of must-have pet parent hiking goodies, on Facebook and Instagram at @gosolutions.petfood
- Winner announced on social media on August 25
NOW FRESH Giveaway, August 29-September 6
- Two $900 value prize packs available to win: Dog Outdoor Adventure Supplies & Cat Sustainable Entertaining Must-Haves
- Find full details about our NOW FRESH Dog & Cat prize packs, including three months of premium pet food and an assortment of must-have pet parent outdoor adventure & entertaining accessories, on Facebook and Instagram at @nowfresh.petfood
- Winner announced on social media on September 8
We’re proud to count you as part of our community of caring pet people and are so grateful for your support. Thank you and good luck!
GENERAL CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your personal information is collected in accordance with British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only to administer contests. Your information will not be sold, shared with third parties, or used for soliciting purposes.
- No purchase necessary
- Entrants must have complied with all Contest Conditions
- Petcurean reserves the right to cancel or suspend contests should viruses, bugs, or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of contests
- If for any reason Contests are not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of a Contest is corrupted or adversely affected by reason of infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause beyond its control, Petcurean reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, including cancelling any method of entry.
- Petcurean may at its sole discretion amend the Contest Conditions at any time. Decisions of Petcurean are final.
- Petcurean is not responsible for lost, misdirected, misplaced, incomplete, illegible or damaged entries, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, or entries submitted after the contest deadline.
- Petcurean is not responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures, or congestion on the corporate website, of any kind.
- No cash or other substitution or transfer of Prizes is permitted, except that Petcurean reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. All costs and expenses not specifically included above as part of any Prize, including, without limitation, any applicable taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All food prizes will be delivered in the form of actual Petcurean food OR coupons to be redeemed for the food, shipped to the winner. There is no cash equivalent to any prize. All prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Monthly prize quantities of pet food will be based on 1 x 22 or 25lb bag for dogs per month and 1 x 8lb bag for cats per month, or equivalent, unless stated otherwise.
- Petcurean shall not be liable to the Winning Entrant nor to any other person for loss or damage to person, property, or computer resulting from or connected with participation in contests, downloading any materials relating to contests, or acts or omissions of Petcurean and/or the prize supplier.
- Neither Petcurean nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. Petcurean is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Petcurean.
- Petcurean, its authorized agents and/or representatives may collect, use, and disclose the personal information provided by each entrant at the time they enter a Contest for the purposes of administering the Contest, contacting potential winners and as otherwise permitted or required by law. By entering this Contest, each entrant expressly consents to the use of his/her personal information for such purposes.
- Petcurean reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from a Contest if Petcurean finds or reasonably believes such individual to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest and/or to be acting: (i) in violation of these Rules; (ii) in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or (iii) with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass anyone, including Petcurean and its employees. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to automate the entry process or otherwise undermine the legitimate administration, security or operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Petcurean reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and forfeit any Prizes won.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received before the contest deadline.
- Winner will be contacted as soon as possible after the draw by Petcurean through email or social media.
- There is no cash equivalent to any prize. All prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- If the winner does not respond to their prize notification within fifteen (15) business days, Petcurean reserves to right to select a different winner. Failure to respond within the time frame listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
- By submitting Materials to Petcurean, Entrants represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that Entrant have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to Petcurean free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that Petcurean shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by Entrant.
- All persons participating in Contests must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated or posted.
- Petcurean has the right to publish the name and location of the winner without remuneration.
- Employees of Petcurean, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as family and household members of same who reside at the same address are not eligible.
- Entrant and Entry must meet all Contest Conditions. Entry and/or Entrant not meeting Contest Conditions will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited.
- Information collected online will be stored in a secure database only accessible by Petcurean. This information will not be sold to or copied for any other 3rd party.
- Any intent by the Entrant to misrepresent themselves through the use of aliases and e-mail addresses will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose name appears in the database.
- If an Entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of all eligible entries received.