RAPS 2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING –
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE MEMBERSHIP
Notice is hereby given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Regional Animal Protection Society (RAPS) will take place on:
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
7:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. (Pacific time)
This meeting will take place VIRTUALLY.
Every member in good standing of the Society is eligible to attend the meeting and vote. (See below for eligibility requirements.)
To attend, you MUST REGISTER by 7 p.m., Sunday, November 27th, 2022. This will allow staff time to process your registration and send you necessary instructions for the virtual meeting.
Questions that you may wish to address to the meeting must also be submitted by 7 p.m., Tuesday, November 22, 2022, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, due to logistical constraints, attendees MUST BE ONLINE AND IN THE MEETING by 6:55 p.m. Please click to join the meeting BEFORE 6:55 p.m. on the evening of the meeting or you will not be admitted.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
For your review in advance of the meeting:
- Agenda for the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Draft of Minutes of the 2021 RAPS Annual General Meeting
- Report of the Nominations Committee regarding Elections to the Board of Directors
- Bylaws of the Society
- Draft 2021 Financial Review
CRITERIA: ELIGIBILITY TO ATTEND AND VOTE
Every member in good standing of the Regional Animal Protection Society is eligible to attend and vote at the 2022 RAPS Annual General Meeting.
A member in good standing of the Regional Animal Protection Society is anyone who:
- Supports the purpose of the Society; and
- Has donated not less than $25 to the Society during the period commencing on the date of the last Annual General Meeting of the Society held before such person’s application for membership, and ending on the date which is 60 days before the next Annual General Meeting of the Society (prior to Friday, September 30, 2022); and
- Has applied to the Directors for membership in the Society and been accepted a member.
- Membership is reaffirmed on an annual basis.
- Definition of a RAPS Member is found in the RAPS bylaws. Please click here.
- Registering to attend the AGM is not a guarantee of eligibility.
Your eligibility to attend and vote will be confirmed with your emailed package after you RSVP.
Thank you for your continued support.
Everything we do is possible because we have the support of animal allies like you!
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Fearn Edmonds, President
Eyal Lichtmann, CEO and Executive Director