Because of your support this year, the Richmond Animal Protection Society is able to care for the animals of our community with the individual attention each and every being deserves.
Your generosity – of volunteer time and financial support – means you can reflect on the part you have played in ensuring that our animal friends are warm and cared for this season and all year round.
The work we do is so important. It changes so many lives of animals and people for the better. We are sending you this last newsletter update of the year to share some of our latest stories and to ask for your support one final time this year.
Please consider one more act of kindness this year. You can:
- Forward this newsletter to animal-lovers in your life to let them know that you support RAPS and encourage them to join you!
- Purchase our 2017 cat calendar or dog calendar for yourself or as a gift for family or friends. The heart-warming photos are a year-long reminder that your gift is making life better for animals.
- Commit to volunteering with RAPS in 2017.
- Talk to your family about adopting or fostering a companion animal.
- Shop at the RAPS Thrift Store or donate your gently used items. 100% of revenue goes to support the animals! We’ve also got an online shop!
- Make a financial contribution before December 31 and receive a 2016 tax receipt.
Thank you again for your support of RAPS in 2016. May the holidays be a time of happiness and joy for the people and animals in your life.