Current Job Postings:
Thrift Store Manager – Part-time
3 Days/week – 10am-6pm
This is a volunteer position with a stipend provided.
The Richmond Animal Protection Society is looking for a part-time retail Store Manager for our Thrift Store on Granville Avenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall store management, three days a week, including handling cash and managing the volunteer staff effectively. Full training provided. Fun and friendly environment.
- Handling payments and store administration
- Deal with staffing and customer issues as they arise
- Maintain store condition and merchandise displays
- Retail experience an asset
- Organizational skills
- Customer service experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your resume directly to the RAPS office.
We are doing BIG THINGS! Do you love animals? We’re hiring two full-time interns for the summer at the Richmond Animal Protection Society for the RAPS Administrative Office.
Open to full-time post-secondary students expecting to return to school in the fall. $15.00/hour. Email email@example.com.
This is an experience of a lifetime!